Monday, June 13, 2011

Churchill Downs

One of the first days here, we went to Churchill Downs, just to see the outside of it. The other day we went all in. I went their with Connie & Steve, their son Caleb and Connies friend Lisa. I was very fortunate Lisa went, because she managed to get me a free tour of the place. I saw places that not many people can see, and probably never will see.

I didn't bet much, because I don't know squat about horse racing and wasn't planning on loosing a ton of money. In addition a strolled around, watched the horses being showed up, as well as the tiny jockeys. Saw some very famous ones, which makes it a lot more cool. It was just an awesome day at the race track.





Millionairs lounge, with an inredible buffet

Hand blown glas figures of Churchill Downs

Twin Spires

Big winner of the day..

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great that you finally got there. I read about the place when I was i child, but I never went there and probably never will. Really nice that you could check it out for me!

    I like your photos, Millionaires Lounge and all! We have to talk about it when we meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. du är sötaste har sett någonsin!

    ReplyDelete