Monday, January 3, 2011

not for me

I'm surrounded by new years resolutions. These deals people make with them selves here is mostly based on living a more healthy life-style. My host parents have always had a good diet, better than what a lot of americans eat probably. But it's still american food, a lot of deep fried stuff, butter and heavy stuff. But now it's going to be even more healthy food here in the house which I'm totally psyched about.
Other friends of mine are done with sweets and soft drinks, well they might allow them selves to have it ones in a while. But still, toward a better life-style. If it's not about food it's about something else, like getting better grades, making the team or just accomplish something.

But it feels so great when people ask me what my new years resolution is and I just twitch my shoulders and say that I don't really know. It's awesome not to feel that pressure. I kind of like not having one. Maybe that will be my new years resolution, to not have one.. I'll think it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment