Sunday, January 30, 2011

18

Officially an adult now. Now don't tell me that's not wierd, because it is. I mean, it was just yesterday that I dropped my vegetables on the floor so I wouldn't have to eat them. How wierd it may be it's still a fact, 18, adult. Being here it doesn't really feel as that big of a deal though, can't do that much more that I already couldn't do. That's the part where I kind of wish I could have been back home. But at the same time, man I had fun last night. It was the Winter Dance at school, which sounds so much more formal than it was. We were just dancing all night and having so much fun. Before we were at Hannah's house though, got ready, had food - a lot of food, took pictures and mingled around. Even got a cake, everyody sang and I got presents, real nice birthday party I must say. Went to bed at 4am, enough said, I had a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment