Sunday, January 23, 2011

IV and EKG

Gonna try to sum it up nice here. We've had a stomach virus going around in the county, Connie and Steve's daughter, Courtney's family got it, then Connie and Steve got sick. I just waited for it, something to look forward to I thought with ironi.. But when I finally got it friday night I had to add a little something to it. Fainted twice and of we went to the hospital, at 11pm They did some testing and when it came for the big test, try to stand up again, I failed. My heart rate went up to 200 and I sat down again. Got two bags off IV put in, awesome. Then Hannah, who of course was with me, as always, got me laughing, and it went up to 200. Wierd I know. Then it was the EKG to check my heart. After a while I did the test again, accomplished. Then it was on to the next one, walk. Passed it pretty good I must say. Then that was that, and we left at 3am.
But the whole thing was that I had some sort of dehydration. Had a real fancy name too. Just too lazy to look it up. Ok not much of suming up. Lets try it again, so to sum up, had an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment