Thursday, January 20, 2011

Homecoming

America is a lot for traditions and ceremonies. High Schools have many of them and have had over the years. One of the old ceremonies that occur each year is Homecoming. Every football and basketball season there is an Homecoming game. 4 girls are being nominated from each class and finally there will be 4 winners. The winning girl from the senior class will become the Homecoming Queen. Who will win the wholw thing is announced in half-time. All of the girls dress up and there's a little ceremonie going on when the big moment is there. A lot of people watching and getting exited about it.

If you don't see where I'm going with this I'll tell you. Find out today I got nominated. Will be on the court, all dressed up, people watching.. It will be fun, it will. I'll get the whole American experience and all. It's just, don't know what I'm gonna wear!

1 comment:

  1. Congrat's Aggie! Hope you find yourself a nice dress! /Dad

    ReplyDelete