Wednesday, January 19, 2011

awesome vs. terrible

Just got home from Camp Snowball in West Virginia. Went there with my american twins, Hannah and Gabe French, their parents and another family. It was a skiing resort called Snowshoe, would say it's pretty similar to the swedish mountains. It was three days filled with food, skiing, sleping, food, socializing, skiing, soaking in hot-tubs and more food. You might have noticed that most events here in the U.S. concists of food in one way or another. But we had a lot of fun moments that will be remembered. Here are some examples!    

Example 1: non-functioning electronics that finally got fixed - by me.

Example 2: Crash from the big jump - Hannah.

Example 3 - jumping from the hot-tub house down in the snow piles - that would be me and Gabe.

Example 4 - getting lost in the forrest - me, Gabe and Dylan.

Example 5 - yelling at the people cutting the lines for the lift - me, Hannah and her mom Joyce. All of them and more will be great memories.


Now to the terrible part. My computer is broke. Probably the hard drive. Hope I can save all of my pictures, otherwise I will cry, no doubt. Doing good using the host parents comp for now though. But I miss mine, I mean I manage everything from there - school work, music, pictures.. and my blog! It's just crappy..

No comments:

Post a Comment