Sunday, May 15, 2011

EF Orientation

Had a trip to Louisville today. It was the "Going-home-Meeting" with EF.. Already? Felt like I was sitting at the first orientation meeting like last week or something. Not much information I didn't already know, or could figure out by myself, but it was still fun.

The thing is, many of the other exchange students know each other from various trips with the organization. I haven't been on any of those trips and don't know many of the other exchange students well. I don't really care. What I've got instead is closer friendship with friends and family around here, American friends, and American family. Which is what I came for, and what I came to, America. I don't regret one bit not going, or not getting to know all the other exchange students better.

No comments:

Post a Comment