Tuesday, December 28, 2010

School spirit

Basketball season has been going on here for a while now. Both NBA, college and high schools all over the country are going crazy when there's a game. I'd say the high school games around here take a prize though. Because it's not only watching your school team play, when coming to the games you hang around with the people there, you do crazy cheering, and call people out in the other team. Not the best sportsmanship, but I have to admit that it is kind of fun.

It's not only the teams that are fighting against eachother, it's also the school that has most students there, with the best cheers and chants. If the people from the different schools know eachother it's even better, if we have the history on the people, it's so much easier calling them out on it. All of this is stuff I used to see on TV, now I'm here, living in it, experiencing it. What can I say, it's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment