Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas x 3

I made it through the 24 without any bigger problems. Made it my little swedish christmas here in Kentucky. I was on skype with the family through Donald Duck and the opening of gifts, which was great. Then when it was about three a clock here we made glögg, and had it with gingerbread cookies, as we watched Snow White. Our traditions is spreading world wide here folks.
It also turned out Christmas here on the 25 is actually very simluar to the one we have back home. It all consists of food, gifts, hanging out with the family, food and, well more food.

Right now I'm waiting to have my third Christmas, which will appear when my package from home shows up. I might have to watch another disney movie by then, and have some more gingerbread cookies, and I maybe have some saffron buns too this time, after all it will be Christmas again.





50 dollar on a lottery ticket christmas morning

No comments:

Post a Comment