Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sparky

Last saturday was the big birthday party for Blake. I got the mission to be Sparky the Firedog. I remember my cousin being a big tiger for Max and how jealous I was. This time it was my time to shine.
So I got this huge dog costume, huge shoes and a huge head, which could wink with its eyes, speak and transform my voice to sound darker. It also had air condition in it, high tech dog or what? The thing is all of that didn't work for some reason. So I had to talk really loud and with a goofy voice, I could barely see because the eye lids kept closing and I was burning up beacause of the lack of air condition. Remember I had to entertain a bunch of kids at the same time, not the easiest job. But it turned out good and the kids loved me, or well, they loved Sparky...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Den dräkten knäcker iaf maxtigern ;)

    ReplyDelete