Friday, September 24, 2010

Danger

So we have this game that's like two ours away. We get on the school bus, have our food and people are starting to fall asleep after a while. Me being one of them. I wake up a couple of times but just went back to sleep again. Nothing wierd about that.
Then when we start our warm ups I find out I've got a tattoo on my neck, signed Hannah French. Think Coach Pete had something to do with it as well.. Anyway it started to look sort of like one of those chinese symbols once I started sweating, and coach said this hilarious thing. That it would be funny if I told people it was a swedish symbol for danger. I mean, how funny wouldn't that be if you think about it? Me, having a tattoo, that means danger, on my neck! Simply hilarious. Possibly a third nickname as well...

2 comments:

  1. I´ve noted that none of our Lyttkens relatives are tattooed. If your tattoo doesn´t come of you´ll be the first (that I know of at least)!

    Keep up the great writing on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...thats all i have to say

    ReplyDelete