Wednesday, September 29, 2010

fun food

I've had a lot of good food since I got here. Two months of real home cooked american food, fast food, and great food at erstaurants. Just had chicken and dumplings, really good. But that is also two months of some wierd food.
For example, I've had a fried oreo. Now how gross doesn't that sound? Very. But it really wasn't, it was really good. I've had dippin' dots, which is small ice cream dots, and not like those of ice we had in Sweden once, these were the creamy kind. Another thing, peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Also okay, very sweet. Last night I tried apples and caramel, which is just what it sounds like. Diced apples with a creamy caramel sauce. Also too sweet for me, like the apples as they are.
The hotdogs are also a bit different, here we put on ketchup, mustard, sometimes pickle relish, but also chili and cheese. What else.. Oh! Mayonnaise on the sandwiches instead of butter. Funnel cake, which I already mentioned but just have to bring it up again, we're talking fried batter here. Good if you're in the mood for fatening food. I'll keep you guys updated if any more wierd stuff shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment