Monday, November 29, 2010

Tired shoppers

So.. Black Friday was a new experience. I've done shoping before, and I've done sales shoping, but never like this. We went to bed at 8pm on Thanksgiving to get some sleep before we got up again at 11pm. Then we went from sale to sale, store to store and mall to mall. I've never seen such lines before, nor have I seen hysteria like this to get stuff. I mean people were standing in lines outside of the stores, and when they opened people ran to get what they wanted. Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I myself ran, ran to get a barbie.. It was limited, what should I have done?
We got home at 2pm the next day,  now that's what I call crazy shoppers.



3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Here's some goodnight music for my little girl.
    http://open.spotify.com/track/7kz6GbFr2MCI7PgXJOdq8c

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, did you shop for 15 hours?

    Did you buy a car full of stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sir we sure did. No I wasn't too bad..

    ReplyDelete