Wednesday, October 13, 2010

what's next?

So this whole exchange student thing was a huge chance really if you think about it. I had no idea of anything more than I would be placed somewhere in the southern states. No clue about the family I would be placed in, what school I'd go too or if the school would even have a soccer team. So there were a lot of things I worried about. I had hope about coming here to see new things, experience stuff, learn and have a great year. All of that is already accomplished, except the year part.

It's all very neat and I'm not bragging but.. here's the list: I've seen college football from the 6th row, seen almost pro basketball, talked to the players who also gave me baseballs, I've been to Ohio and Indiana, a bunch of fairs, seen a baloon glow, a fire work show and a country concert (last thing don't have too big of a cool factor to it though), met a pro football player and... it's only been three months. But one of the best parts though, is all the everyday stuff I do with my friends and family, the real american life you know.

And oh, by the way, went to the zoo yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment