Sunday, October 24, 2010

Class of 2011

Almost everybody in America has ones been seniors in High School. Almost everybody will be a senior in High School. For some it's the worst time or their life, for some it's the best. It's the end of something, either good or bad and at the same time the beginning of something else. And that's where it's up to you what to do with it. For American teenagers it's very stressful, dealing with colleges, ACTs and decisions that need to be made. I will also experience that when I'm a senior in Sweden, but for now I don't have to deal with any of that. I pretty much get the ultimate senior experience, the one without stress and only benefits.

I'll get free stuff from the soccer team, go to my senior prom and even graduate. Plus I'll get a bunch of senior pictures, which by the way I had taken today (Steve's brother, Thomas Finch, http://mywayphotography.com/ , he's awesome). Nelson County, class of 11, and I am a part of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment