Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ditsy lately?

Okay, I really don't know what's gotten in to me lately. As I mentioned earlier, I lost my phone in New York and it was kind of obvious that wouldn't show up again. It really didn't.
But before that I got to hear the phrase no one wants to hear at the security on an airport, "I think we have a problem here". The problem was I didn't bring my passport ( rookie mistake, I know), but only my ID. My host parents said they only used theirs, so there I go wondering off thinking I'd be fine with mine too, clearly not. But they let me through with my ID, EF Student ID and credit card.
Also speaking off my credit card the bank took it today. Great. The thing is I'm like so sure I know my combination, but I guess not. But I knew it would eat it after three tries, that's why I did two the other day and thought I'd get two new tries today. That didn't happen.. But I'm not alone, my family had their incidents
during our vacation, which makes me feel a whole lot better!

1 comment: