Thursday, July 29, 2010

Emotional Roller Coaster

Have you ever looked up at the biggest roller coaster in the amusement park? Wondered to your self if you are brave enough to do it? That it kind of feels like you are taking a risk, but in the end it will all be worth it? Now imagine that your are sitting there, waiting for it to take of, no it has actually just started, do you know that feeling? Like a good scared kind of feeling, you know it? That's how I've felt for the past two weeks.

I never thought I could have so many feelings at the same time, or in a couple of weeks time. I've been crying, laughing, I've been happy and sad, I've been scared, I've felt excitement and I've felt lonely, you name it. What I feel now is mostly curiosity, of what's ahead of me. I can't wait to see what turns and steeps this ride will throw at me, but I will just have to wait and see.

1 comment: